Frequently Asked Questions
Beloved Playa Mujeres
All you Need to Know About your couples only Boutique All-Inclusive Hotel
Beloved Playa Mujeres is a 5-star, couples only, boutique, all-inclusive, luxury hotel in Playa Mujeres, Mexico, the newest luxury resort destination in the greater Cancun Area. Situated on a peninsula just 25 minutes away from Cancun International Airport, this boutique style hotel brings deluxe, all-suite accommodations to the natural beauty of the Caribbean. In this tranquil Caribbean setting, relaxation rules, and you have easy access to an extensive spa and fitness facility, a variety of fine dining, seaside golf, boating and fishing, and a host of other activities on sea and land. Whatever your pleasure, at Beloved Playa Mujeres Mexico, impeccable service, lavish suites, and natural Caribbean beaches all set the stage for an unforgettable experience.
- What is the difference between a boutique hotel compared to a resort?
A boutique hotel will offer you the naturally relaxed ambiance and a very personalized treatment during your stay. Impeccable service, lavish suites, and natural Caribbean beaches all set the stage for an unforgettable experience.
- Is it an couples only property?
Yes. The Beloved Hotel became couples only property in September 2016.
- How many rooms are available in the property?
Beloved has a total of 109 suites.
31 Junior Suites with Round Jacuzzi.
14 Swim Up Suites with Private Garden.
21 Ocean View Junior Suites.
14 Casita Suites with Private Pool.
14 Two Story Casita Suites.
10 Ocean View Terrace Suites.
4 Ocean Front Penthouse Suites.
The Owner's Suite.
- Where is Beloved Playa Mujeres Located?
Playa Mujeres, the newest luxury resort destination in the greater Cancun Area, is located just 15.5 mi / 25 km or a 25-minute drive from Cancun International Airport. Cancun's vibrant downtown is even closer, just 9 mi / 15km or a 20 minute drive from our hotel.
- What kind of entertainment is available?
Daily and night entertainment. Live shows, music, tastings and more.
- What is the pool schedule?
Our 3 swimming pools (1 beach front) and 4 Outdoor Jacuzzis are open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Can you exchange money in the hotel?
Yes, please visit the front desk.
- Are there any promos available?
You can find all our Special Offers here: http://belovedhotels.com/special-offers/
- Is it OK to drink the water from the tap?
The tap water on your suite is purified, but we recommend drinking bottled water only. All the water served in the restaurants and bars has been purified and treated to ensure the highest quality standards.
- What kind of transportation services are provided?
You can arrange your private service or taxi thru our Seasons Tours partners. Please contact them for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does my reservation include transportation?
The suites that have the transportation included are our Penthouse Suite with Plunge Pool Ocean View and The Owner’s Suite. If you want to arrange your transfer, feel free to contact our partners from Seasons Tours.
Accomodations & Suite Services
- Is smoking permitted in my room?
Only in your balcony.
- Where are the casitas located?
All casitas feature a beachfront location just a few steps away from the beach.
- Is Wi-Fi included?
Yes. This service is available in your suite. You also have free calls to USA & Canada.
- What are the alcohol bottles included in-room stock?
To get a detailed list of the premium liquor available, we kindly recommend contacting Concierge at email@example.com
- Who can I contact if I want to swap the bottles in my room?
Our concierge partners will be very pleased to assist you with any special request.
- How many times is the mini-bar re-stocked during my stay?
Your mini-bar will be re-stocked daily.
- What is the suite service schedule?
It is available 24 hours. You will find a menu in your suite.
- What is the Voltage of electric outlets in my room?
- When is the turndown service time?
Our housekeeping staff will attend your suite daily. An additional turndown service is offered at nights. If you wish your suite to be cleaned at a specific time please dial “0”.
Restaurants & Lounges
- Is there a dress code for dining?
Yes, all dress codes can be found at the entrance of the restaurants and bars, as well as part of our in-room service directory.
Weddings & Romance
- Does Beloved Playa Mujeres offer any special anniversary or honeymoon packages?
The Honeymoon or Anniversary Package is complimentary with your stay at Beloved Hotels. Guest must request it at the time of booking and will be required to present a copy of the wedding certificate during their check in. Anniversary Package will be valid 7 days before or 7 days after your anniversary date. The Honeymoon Package: Valid for 3 months after your wedding date.
- Is there a way to arrange a romantic dinner at the beach during my stay?
Yes. For information about the menu and availability, please contact Concierge in the lobby.
Spa & Wellness
- What treatments are available in the Spa?
We offer a wide variety of treatments including facials, massages and body rituals. Feel free to take a look at our menu and choose the one you like most.
- Can I book a spa service prior to my arrival?
Yes, please contact our Spa partners at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our spa reservation form to contact our Spa professionals. They will happily assist you.